Monday, November 7, 2011

I.... must continue 1, Breathing

I ....must continue breathing
Dear God
I cannot find you
I cannot feel you 
or touch you no more
I have diesi nside a million times 
and the shell of memories I cannot break 
Dear God
I cannot make you
happier
I cannot take faith
stronger
I cannot do something
powerful
even if its small
instead I do weak things 
big
Dear God
my hands shake
my body aches
my ears hate
my life is a rake
of bad choices
Dear God
I dream 
I dream good
I dream bad
I dream always
I dream for me
for you
for him
for us
I dream so many dreams they collectively
bind me into non existence
I dream my life living
I dream my love begging
I dream my future changing
I dream my future
I dream my future today 
but didnt I dream today yesterday?
so am I no,t in a chain of unbroken dreams?
unchallenged visions of the present
spiralling down the loop of fathom....
somewhere between yesterday and tomorow
I am alive
but I am neither here or there
and I will never get there
for I live in shallow existence
on the boundary of never never land
by the fence of disorted territory
on the ground of solitary madness
on the toll of my actions
I
.........to be continued


No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -