Monday, March 12, 2012

african love

I...want to make my own love
I want to feel my own pain and pleasure and not someone elses
like I have been manufactured for a devils smile

I ...want to wait for my own story
 and not make up a crazy sensation just to feel right

No, I want to be the one for someone
the right of someones fight
the trouble to make a mans heart wobble
and the sky to cover his soul
I am sick of crying and feeling down
simply becasue I am too small for my dreams

and so I dream others
I close my eyes and dream of others

No, i want to be my own smile and laughter and lovely tears
I want to be my own life, and someones wife
that I deserve and he deserves and we are one

I miss writing clean
I miss writing this crazy diary of wishes and commands
silliness and real knife thoughts
that have cut me with their pain
and bled me with their insanity to survive

like a tumor of love
a cancer of emotion
a growth of feelings
I cannot control
I cannot live with
I cannot stop
unless I treat

and treating it is gona make me tired
and sick and fatigued

disproportionate euphoria
interesting

sometimes I am insanely happy with a small feeling
hope, adrenaline, power, strength youth, words, cells , beats and melody
other times I am insanely down with many
doubt, fear, guilt, weakness, desire, impatience, jealousy, failure , destruction, shortage and intensity to love



i have this crazy intensty to love I dont even know what i want or what love means to me but I know i have an intense madness within me that i want to calm down , ever so it flares with blazes of passion and attraction
I want you to be attracted to me
not just because I am beautiful
but because if you looked deep enough you would see a woman of deep fear to love her forever
you see, my idea of love is lacking
and yet it is complete

I know
that I do not know what i want but I know how i want to feel

like I've met you before
like I've held your hand before
like we were made for each other


i have this powerful urge to deny torment inside me
the more i hide from it the more i leave it consume me and have me
and the harder it is to stop

I have this maddening intesity to let my hair down somewhere in khartoum nights, the heat anticipating my desire to kiss you and the black sky ready to cover our stains of aching need
yeah, see all i want is to find a hot, silent, unused earth in downtown, broken khartoum and make it unique by looking into your eyes and knowing.....
this is where we should be ...together
and we make the worst things better
and we make the hardest things easier
and we make the hottest things hotter
and this love is forever and this love is never

going to die

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -