Sunday, January 22, 2012

Put down the sword 1

it only takes one enzyme to be deficient for your life to be severely disabled.....

frightening words

it only takes one thought to be deficient for your life to be severely disable
one dream to be absent
one fear to be gone for you to be deficient from life

it only takes one morning for you to realise how badly youve done
how long youve been gone

it only takes a nightmare for you to scream
and wake up

it only takes a decision for you to become..... a new dream
it only takes forever until you see the truth
the truth which you already know
it only takes a memory then for you to cry
for you to wish you can die and start all over again

it only takes one vision to be deficent for your conquest to be severely disrupted
for your successes to be severelyi nterrupted
it only takes one hole for your body to sink
it only takes one weakness for your life to think........
oh how strong I was to go to hell
oh how good I was to meet this fire
oh how tired I am from this attire............


of hell inside me
of fire burning raging within me
of drama living my hours
of smoke invading my breath
of burn destroying my youth
of jealousy killing all I choose


to be
oh how I wish for a new day
where Ic an forgive myself
where I do not need to torment myself
and interrogatemyself
oh how I wish for a new day
with love inside me
and joy around me
and hope surrounding me

oh how I wish I was a better woman
a cleaner woman
a wiser stronger vision
for myself
oh how I wish i could forget the sadness
i could forget the excessive humiliation I always feel

oh how i wish I could love myself
for this is the true love I wish
if someone ver read any of whatI write
they might think I have loved and been loved a million times

but the truth is I have never been loved
and I have never loved ....

and the worst part of it all is I have never been able to love myself
i have never been able to take advantage of whoI am today instaed
of dreaming of tomorow

if i forgot today i would have nothing to remember any way
if I died today
there was nothing i lived for anyway
if i cried today
i would probably cry again tomorow

oh how I wish i did it all right
how i Wish i asked forgiveness and received it first from deep inside my heart
second from god
third form the world that I let hit me

oh how I wish i could smile from deep inside me and hate nothing around me
and close my eyes and open them and still find the same thing I want

oh how i wish I dream no more
how I wish I live for myself
for this battle is over this war is done.....................

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -