Monday, January 23, 2012

a new piece of words

There  is a point in existence where I will meet you - you the guy that I insist on having on wanting on desiring you will be totally filled with flaws but i will love you because you make things right with you love is true and love is a fight for winning
There is a day like today when I have hope when I have your eyes to melt into even though I do not see them  i know they are there and this is
not
heartbreak poetry
for years I am 'experienced' in heartbreak writing
typing adn typing the words heart and broken together
like they were meant for each other
 but not today today there is a chance for me
for you
for you to........
well i leave this space blank for you..............................

and everyday I will open a new place for you
until i have enough hope to regain you
and enough time to explain to you
how much everything was meant to be ...beautiful like real love


No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -