Thursday, January 5, 2012

10- 4.5

its been a while since i've been counting
but i'm listening to my strength and am no longer drowning
2012 I plan to be
the best woman that I can see

just  a few days ago I was a year away
but I thank god that I couldn't stay
in that cold, dark and miserable place
suddenly the sunlight was in my face

a new year
a new chance
a new plan
a new span... of life

a part of me is sorry for all that I have done
but a part of me knows whats done is done
what I've done is gone
what I didn't do is still undone

I went to africa to find my heart
I went back home to search for the start
I went to the desert to get back the truth
I went to a hot winters tale to catch my youth

and in the wind , the blowing wind
and amidst the wedding of fantasy where red satin sat
and throughout the days where the sun was friendly
and over the mornings when fresh coffee brewed
and in the evenings when glowing stars chewed
.......the bitterweet pain

a part of me wanted to scream
a part of me wanted to dream
a part of wanted it all to seem
.....fine

I know it wasn't fine
it was dangerous and cruel
it was innocent but I was the fool
it was shameful I used her as as tool
I used him, them as a tool
I invisibly bled a red velvet pool
.....of beautiful blood


Here I am today 5 days on
no more memories just the remedy to find the one
God...and I 
are broken ever so
I desperately want to fix it and make it glow

......and i have this year to find how to fix it



No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -