Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 26

Hope
I have hope
i hold power and beauty
I see me
in the future
close to life to god
to faith to love to beauty
to strength
to faith eman
new dreams spill from me like waves
pwoerful ones
anchor me to the groun i walk on but change my lanes
I see blue cotton dresses amongst black
i see hands holding each other
I see twins of ..magic

I see a lot
i see dream coming true
but you must believe
and keep praying
i see
a new me
a kind me
happy me
strong me
determined me
examined and successful me
I see white
and satin
and i smell it all

I want to changle all of me
like a metamophis into a new life
or era
or planet
the place of a beautfiul woman
the truth and the forgiven
the s trong and the faith ful me

I want to see the new me come aliv
for this ramadan
i asked to be changed
to be forgiven
to start again
to love new
to love fresh
like a new test
liek a new candle
for ever lightened
like a new day
forever here to stay
even though day will come and go
every 24 hours
but i want a line of me to run trhough them with identity
spiritulaity
hope
and heaven on earth
with harships

i want to bloom
i want to scent hope
i want to shine my beautiful heart
i want to demand devils to run
i wnat to invite angels to stay
in my new home
and my new imag es and
my new dreams
 thave are goin to come true
and are going to come alive
and are going to make me becom
everything
i wanted to be
never imagined i could be
but do want to become
and will begin to believe and create forever

YA rAb
i am here with you
this ramadan i am here with you

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -