Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 27 _ defence plan

Indian movies.... Turkish series... american advertisements... its all sounds familiar
the sounds the words the voices the eyes the everything i have been away from
voluntarily its all coming back to me like a butterfly coming out of from a caterpillar

it stikes me deep within my heart
my protection is nearly over
the blessedm onth of ramadan
its wings like a freedom forever
has to go
wants to go?
what a hard beauitful month
but i think its only hard becasue of our weakness
and its only beautiful becaue of all the fallen angels
__________
i do not want tobe jolted into reality
for even though life has flavour and interest that ramadan lets you see, that ramadan makes you yearn
i do not want to leave this blssed feature
of time
suspended maongst fallen angels
i want to cry
i want to live peacefufully with a clean heart
and a forgiven soul
i want to love and live through my faith like a transparent paper i feel
all my thoughts and emotions god knows but this time they are clean
and happy

i hink to myself
devils are locked up for the last month
somewhere in hell they are not burnt
but they plan to burn
they plot meetings of yearly destruction
and each devil presents theyre successes and flaws, throghout the last year
they advice and they agree and they plan to be tough ths year

first things is first - their head shouts
you have to get your human to flaw and sin as fast as possible for the fastest they sin
the easier it is to break them
they forget ramadan
and god and beautfiul faith then
and they lose we win
and the rest of the year is easy
you have to break their work

what ever sin they love
make them remember it
whatever flaw they have
flourish it
whatver problem they have
make them lose hope in god
whatver time they have
let htem lose it
whatever joy they have
let them spend it
whatver sadness they show
let them save it
whatever worry they have
do not let them forget it


they write
they plot
over boiling fire snack and fish bones

____________
i miss ramadan already and it hasnt finished
i feel like a massivee security guard tat was going everwhere with me and looking out for me
has gone

bu then i remember gods mercy
his words
his chances and his help
he is here for me
and i am here to become a new woman
a new faithful woman
who believes

I see myself strong this year
this will be reflected in all i write
no more depressing poems or heartbreaking words

new ideas
new hope

 new me
for ramadan this year has been special
has been tremendously welcoming to me
so i will be welcoming to it
has been wonderfully kind to me
for ramadan has saved me
enjoyed with me nights of angels close by
and i dream to be near those feelings all year round
i dream to be close to my heart and not give it away
only to who deserves it
i dream to be friendly with my soul
yet strict
i dream to be a courageous sound woman
they say god can forgive but not  fully erase your page of mistakes
or he can forgive and fully make you a new clean person
i tihnk thed ifference between themis how hd yo are willing to work to be forgiven
to not sin
and to not make that page get dirty
he cant give you all kindness if you are not willing to do the same
he cant give you all his honest love if you are not willing to do the same
you must be willing to show upmost respect
upmost dedication
and upmomst fear

Ya Rab
before turkish series come and indian movies and american advertisements
before life reappears that i am grateful for and impatient to live
i ask you beg you
that you frgive me
that ayou clean my hear t from all sin
and that you scrub the delvings of my soul
i ask your beautiful mercy to always come with me
wherever i go
and wherever i stay
i ask your love
your answerings to my prayers
and i ask your kindness
i ask you let me live a life of honesty sympathy and bravery in all i do
and i ask you help me become strong and powerful in all i do
i do not want t o take life for granted
even the litle things
like eating breakfaast

or watching a turksih series, an indian movie or an american advertisement
ya Rab change the world arounfd me
but do not change me
except for a more dedicated hope and level of beauty 

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -