Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 16

the rays have not hit my eyes
the sun has not warmed my heart
the early dew has not cleaned me
the birds have not chirped me into a new day

I am always lagging behind
when i whould be sprinting in front

I am always in a virus dreams
when i should be in a heathly dream of bravery

I dream bravery
but its false
I dream goodness
but its a mirror reflection of a hidden moment

the ayas are clear
the more you read
in depth
the more its just simple
and clear

too clear

here I am
halfway
and 1
scary how time flies
through galaxies


I wonder are there other world s
probably
are they better than us
stronger
wiser
healthier
happier
becasue they understood islam the otherway

di i understand islam this way?
that its the faith of the future
the truth
and honesty
that its the faith of educaation
science
and women and men equal
that its the faith of cleanliness
far far from madness
and destruction
and poverty
that its smart
wise and  strong

do i live it that way?
just me if i just took me
do I live any of it that way?
 

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -