Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 5

She is a better woman than me
lighter cleaner calmer
i am heavier
dirtier  madder
she's bright fresh and energetic
im lazy
dark and dull

shes  fashionable
im not


she has beautiful secrets
 iii
dont
i can see her happy
i can see me sad

I can see her tiptoing in the mignight clouds drinking cold water and feeling .....wise

I can see myself snoring drooling and when i wake up pains go all over my body i feel dumb

I can see her with a man she loves and a man that loves her

 ican see myself alone

I can see her win
i can see myself lose

i can see her go out anda enjoy
life

i can see myself
inside and closing life away

i can see her
i can see myself

which one would you choose ?
 ___________
RAMADAN comes so we can become better people
no worse
not afraid
not angry
not dull
not afraid
no fear
just from the one above
just frm the one above

so why am I so afriad
from my waek lonley ugly self/?

DAY 5
really what am I fasting for?
is itn ot to clean all this inner back up of time
is it not to get lighter
calmer cleanr
is it not to become the better girl
is itnot to change to believe
to admire life
and to win?
is it not to win
?So why am I losing
why am I losing
fast and rapid loss
quick sand
is underneath me
and i am close to suffocating
DAY 5
and I'm close to living or dying
for i see living half, living and feeling down is like dying and its worse
becasue dying is done and your done and your somewhere youll never know till then
but now your here and youve missed all the goodin life because of a bad woman inside you

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -