Friday, June 1, 2012

100

I am afraid
only from the damage i can cause myself
 Iam afraid of my own neglects
and over percieved power
I know it is good to stay strong
but only if you have the capability to protect yourself
do I?

I am afraid from the agner I have caused
and hte regrets i have managed an the lies i ahve said
and the days of love i have misse
d and days of evil i have kissed

but i should not be
i should trust god
and everything he means
and everything
faith is beautifully
and calmly
i should be strong
becasue i ahve faith
and i have God to pull me through

Ya Rab pull me through and help me
i need you even thoug h
i have done too many mistakes
even though
i have done too many wrongs
ya rab i want to do a perfect right

ya rab i am not here to just get in
same idea as heaven
i am here  to get to a heaven
ya rab let it be 

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -