Saturday, June 2, 2012

Tricked

tricked
perfect timing
and you are always the one losing
have you not asked yourself why you are always the one losing
having to deal and feel with pain all day long
and stolen memories from a woman stronger and better than you

tricked
lost minutes make up an hour , hours
a laugh at you invisible from behind
from in front
it works
after all
they are good what they do
and you?
no
you are not good at what you do

tricked
powerfully wrong
powerfully in pain
powerfully needing passion

an ache aches deep within
you ask yourself what is causing this circuit of tears
I say
deep tenderness to have an excuisite dream
that does belong to you

for youare nothing like the woman of your dreams
but thats not what aches

what makes the tear fall final its weight breaking further my defeat
is that i should be that woman of my dreams
whatever i want to be i should be
there should be no difference between those two women
and yet


they are two drasticly different women
they are two differently created creatures

tricked you are
untricked she is

and the difference is clear

I cry becasue i want to be untricked
and yet every second more
I am
fallen into anotehr trap

I think
time will end one day
2 or 3
I dont know
but time will end

and then time will spare heaven or hell
and all the time in the world will not be enough for regret

I will think
A heave n
I wonder whats in A heaven
 

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -