Sunday, October 4, 2009

tryin to write something romantic


DOn't do it , DoNT,


You know you don'T want this

or need this

You need time

and patience

but you don't need this


you need a man who knows u

loves you because he wants to have you.. he wants you, for who you are in the most romantic way,

loves you because you are on his mind, all the time

day and night

for the good reasons, the sweet reasons,

you need a man who understands what you mean, for what you mean is precious to him

in all the romantic studies of your heart and words, you are special to him, you are his,

he knows what it feels... when you need him,so you never have to worry, ever

he needs you to love him, he needs to love you

and so it works out - in a romantic city with all the lights and all the trains flying and entering into the twilight of mystery -

you are his


______________

trying to write something romantic

but im grounded

no more romance in my life

just feeling scared

trying to write something romantic

but all im writing is isolated letters in progress of a falling dream

trying to write something romantic

but i believe my heart is in the arctic

of a big city

taxis, trains... train stations

pick me up into the wilderness of my new life

my eyes get bigger, my heart gets smaller, my mind gets infatuated with symbols of delayed journeys,

which platform should my romantic notes ride from?

trying to write something romantic

but I can't miss the train

I can't miss my romantic destination

but my love is calling at all the wrong stations

all the bad temptations

all the mistaken elations

of a lost girl under a full moon

maybe if i make myself happy and against all odds,

ill find the right one

the train....I mean

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -