Monday, September 28, 2009

My reply


Pieces of satin fabric arch my back , As I turn the corner and follow my track
Of believing in Gods shining armour of my reply
I serve to be the choice of strength – as they try to help me let go
Of my dedication and beautification – running through life with temptation , they tempt me and lose me
For I am the cotton, silk and linen of the future – wrapping my intentions with parks of green tomorrow, there is no sorrow wearing these materials of gold on my face – pearls of leaves whisper my gratitude – flowers of colours sharpen my mood –
I will not falter to grow stronger as they want – covering the parallel narrow minds they follow their own cruelty – their own madness
While I hitch a cab and travel north to freedom, to commitment, to wide promises that shine the universe and build the galaxy
For i am not just wearing or covering or replying to you
I am bringing a generation forwards – I am printing an origin through reality that will stay into forever , I am spiritually involved in the relationship of this fascinating achievement – of historic other women that passed my goals – of millions and millions of fabric spun for the longevity of truth and courageous fields of woven emotions
I am the reply I give to you – for I am free – black, blue or flowered – I cover my sanity and serenity, I cover the music of my detail, the fine lines of my intricate fashion, the extravagance of my unknown - for I have heard that the commitment is passion, the approval is high, the gift is paradise
I look to you to understand but you are too busy making up your own decisions about alienated knowledge – genius madness you give me an employment of sadness – but this is happiness – veiled from your objections and your conspiracies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -