Saturday, September 26, 2009

running this town above the titanic


come back, come back, she screamed quietly in the middle of the fallen remedy of titanics destruction, her life was on a crisp wafer of water, completed by the magnitude of trauma, icebergs had crucified her heart, and blizards of sharp pain created her new future, where was she to go, who was she to become, come back come back, amidst the frozen dreams , the shattered tears, she screamed for help, don't consume me here,

come back come back, partlicles of words she wanted to be saved, not here , not now, not like this

come back come back -


I live my life now paused in the shadows of a future I cannot understand,

please follow the leader for running this town is not easy,

loving a dangerous theme, lusting a true dream, the words blurt sanity on the border of my home and this flat, merging through the communication of a landline - of my bodies intentions and commitments with the only thing that is on my mind - to respond to the goodness in life -

seesaws break with the imbalance of dancing things and subways run crazy time to their destination - the passages of a blissful arena in the middle of a small citys ocean - the picture stands victory within the whistles of her passion, her desire, her tired eyes.


we are, we are, similiar in the existence to survive, I might be dry I may be winning ,

but I am in a game, losing is fair

losing is a dare

daring her wishes to blast through the midnight tremble above the ruins, she saved them from drowning

but she couldnt save him from dying

walking tall against the rain

the pain

this the life that everybody ask for

but i made mistakes to get here

the drama that i do bring

the shivers that do sting

this urban life is king

but i am not master of her misery



No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -