Monday, April 23, 2012

tell me..what is the difference ? or are u scared to compare>

There was a girl out there in the world that felt there was no way out that life was not worth living and that whatever her problem was she couldnt fix it
There was a girl who gave up her breath, her heart, her soul, her health for death
There was a girl so far away in distance from me even though we met once before
but she decided to go even further in distance and travel light years that we never meet again
and yet one day she wore yellow the colour of happiness, the colour of sun , the colour of spirit
but that same girl decided to wear black and dissappear
There was a girl who had a life but she gave it up
not for faith
not for love
not for country
not for anything
she just lived
a small years to die
we are all going to die
i sit here and think we are all going to die
and yet all i feel right now is how i lucky i am to be alive
for in a way my batteries have been charged from her same charger
and her mind has been set from the same substance
i wonder waht the last thing she said was
or what the last thing she ate was
or did she wash her face when she woke up that morning or did she brush her teeth
i wonder what the last song she listened to was
or what the last words she read were
I wonder when was the last time she was happy 
I wonder what she felt when she suceeded did she feel anything or did she feel it all

I wonder about the thin thin line between life and death
between sadness and happiness
between love and hate
 between life and death

that girl had a chance but she didnt take it
that girl had healthy legs and hands and eyes and ears but she chose to silence them
that girl had time but she chose to sell it

I have everything that girl doesnt have now
except
bravery

________________________________________________
I think to myself am I not doing the same ?
I may not be dead but I certainly live like I am 


No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -