Sunday, February 17, 2008

LOVE -


What is LOVE??
What is it
Is it real or is it a dream?
Or is it a delusion
An unshakable belief in something untrue
Does every one think of it the same or differently?
Or is it a definition
Does it always mean the same thing
Or does it change
When does it start
How does it start
Can u love anyone? anything ? anywhere?
Do you love or is it love that loves
Do you think you love but you are acting?
Is it a set destiny to love only one or do you choose to love
How do u know you are in love
How do u know it is love
It could be what you think love is meant to feel and be
But it might not be love
And it might be
Do you love with your heart
Or mind
Or both
Or none
Maybe you love without knowing
Without you seeing
Love is blind
But do you love without thinking
Or do you always think
Until you have love in your head and then heart
Is love free or chained
With conditions
What is your condition
To love
Or should there be … conditions
Love should be free or is it too powerful to be left without control
Is love lost or found
Have you found or lost … love
Are you in love
Maybe you can be in love with love
Fall in and out of love
But then it stops being …something
Then it’s just anything
But love is… something
Bigger than anything
Or is it?
If you are in love
Who are you in love with
What are you in love with
Are they in love with you
Are they in love with you
Can it be told and shown and proven
Like an experiment
But experiments can fail
Can love fail?
Or Can it all be true?
What is love to you?
Does it stay the same, all the time
Or do you change the meaning when you change into a different setting
But is that supposed to happen
That you change its meaning
It’s meant to stay the same
Love
It’s meant to be one
United and forever
But love can become greater – so it can get lesser
Is love good or bad
Is it strong or weak
Is it hurting or mending
Is it here to stay or meant to go
Do we all know what we are looking for?
Or are we looking for something dangerous
Maybe it is all fake
Beautiful but fake
And can you depend on love
To protect you
Is love a shield
What does love bring?
What does love show?
To you

Do I know what love is?
Or have I made it all up
Do I need to erase what I know and learn something new
Or do I have it right
Do I have it wrong or right?
Or do I not have it at all
Love
If I fall in love
Will I know I’ve tripped?
Must I pick myself up?
Or is it ok to fall
Or must I stand up
Or will I always be walking
Without falling
In love
And if I fall in love
Will I need to fall out of it again?
Or will I need to learn that I hadn’t fallen in love and it was something else
Just a stone
Or was it that love was hurtful
No
Love isn’t hurtful
It is us that are painful
Us who abuse that it’s wonderful
I believe love is true
And strong and powerful and there to save
And last forever
And never dies
But that’s not right
It can die
Anything can die
Love can die
I’ve seen love die
I can't deny that

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -