Monday, November 5, 2007

Parts of love


It was a queue to a new journey – a new life – a new college – all new – life was changing – a new determination in the heart- a new soul to begin with – new ways it was going to be - taking a new road – a new direction.

But on the other side of the world- After all these oceans – all that land -another story surfaces- one to be told – one to be heard – a story of devotion, deception and illusions – a story of friends, lovers and enemies – – a story of truth, dishonesty and lies – a story of laughter, pain and cries

The wind blew quietly but strongly – wishing it would blow all questions and confusion away - In that night that covers skies – people are going to be entwined - with grudges, war and love - with pain, hurt and lust - with agony, joy and crime with misery, with no mercy, with discovery in time - .

But fate has its way whether agreed on or not, it cannot be changed it cannot be stopped- fate is strong and inevitable, fate is glowing and indestructible- to bring two people together whether for good or bad-to make them happy or to make them sad- to make them love or to make them hate- but in our story its golden in the sky –its called fate-

IF WE JUST PAUSE – Read the invisible lines, the words spinning in the air.
A smile, a glance and it changed my world
A smile, a glance and my whole life turned
I loved you baby, you became my way
A smile, a glance, how I needed you to stay

Return to the unspoken, now twirling so fair.

A smile, a glance and your image fell on me forever
I loved you from one smile, one glance; I can not do with another

The night twinkled and romance flew in the sky, then along came happiness as understanding stopped by, and when trust made its way to their hearts and soul, you couldn’t but have love come and conquer it all.

Magic spun and dreams spilled into path of reality. Their eyes deepened with colors from paradise that were drawing what was happening. Tenderness was seeping and fantasies coming alive were touching their feet to their heads. Threads of belonging for each other were beginning to be twisted, leaving two people in great need for something they thought never existed.

As they walked, each flower might have turned its head to look. As they talked, each word was inked to write a story book. They were a jigsaw puzzle with all pieces found, a letter and an envelope so tightly bound, an answer for a question that makes so much sense and they were the smell of a future, burning with incense.

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -