Monday, September 17, 2007

Tribute


Mountains of deception came in view with a footstep
So many lies forged beneath false honesty
Storms of greed were in forecast
Their time of closeness was dying fast
Their bond of friendship was shedding
Dark clouds now accompanied day and night
The love of romance could find no light
A playground of hate now surfaced so bright
A web of threats to a frightened soul
Dry kindness to a bleeding heart
This cold affection from a pack of eyes
This wedding brought so many tears
Suffocation from this joining is what can appear
Hands once supported were now neglected
A life once cared for was now isolated
A time once precious became a time so vicious
How could it have been known?
Sweet words and promises would all be torn
Misery from cruelty would be born
Left without care anymore, she was left alone
A trust forever, but there was a wrong side, a strange turn
A path to walk on that could only burn

A malicious entry with a closed escape
Too strong for too long and they don’t deserve to see, that kind of power glowing
She stayed quiet from respect and they took it as winning
Seas of events filmed and taped
Streets of mistakes were laid
Hours of crime were ticking
Until it exploded in their faces, leaving a history bare with their own shame
And a woman whose journey should be a direction -

For the kind to be careful, the young and old to be aware
Protection until eternity might not be a lover's concern
Be very wise and trust with mind
Your heart could fool you to what you should findFall in love but never be blind

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -