Sunday, September 23, 2007

Crying dreams 2

Falling over my destiny
Tears unborn piling over time
Fears untold growing in my mind
Questions light my night life sky
Where is the answer in the darkness close by
Stay in my wonders the distance of fate
Away in the galaxy the nearest you hate
In my dreams you leave and close the door
The click of the future without you calls
Dream cells – cells locked forever
Held by cuffs of reality to never see the light
Your decision entailed a circumstantial reason
Born into the existence of a darkened fight
Bred into a knowledge of a weakened night
Envisioning a reflected twisted eyesight of beauty
Crossing the traffic light between junction and tomorrow
Standing on a lane that you borrowed
So what is it that you own?
Boxes of individuality thrown for eternity
Rafting through unknown space
You have words and ideas that are erasing with no trace
Unexplained meanings, wrong spellings of who you are The shadow of mistakes hiding your soul far

Heroes of our time
Quietly unused
Heroes of crime
Loudly abused

In a world where identity is lost
From fears of being odd
It is a shame that true gold of heart is tarnished and never cleaned

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -