Sunday, May 6, 2012

sleeping hero

Super power
the only super power i want is to be able to stop myself from doing something i dont want to do
something sinful
something wrong
something that hurts me and sends me back thousands of years
the years of jahiliyah


Super strength
the only super strength i need is the strength to never give up , never stop believing that i am stronger better than this better than weakness better than ugliness better than a face of mistakes and desire

Super woman
the only woman i want to become is the woman of faith the woman of faithful understnading and patience
love for the one above and knowledge that he is watching
and that he is is all knowing

Super saving
the only saving iwant to do is the saving of myself
the saving from hell
from fire
from devils
that will say
u were told
but u didnt listen
now listen to this rage

Super fear
The only fear i must possess is the fear of dissapointing god
simple
God is dissapointed i nme
i know
i feel
i am better than this
i am wiser than this
and iam sure i was sent here to do nicer things than always bring myself down

Super love
the only love i want to have is the love for my self my soul my heart
i mean that in no way selfish
but i am jealous because i really loved myself
i would be a different person
not this strange and enstranged person

I want to wake up through the night and yet i sleep all through it
i want to pray on time and yet i never do
 iwant to be the smartest and yet i never try
i want to trick my way in and out
and yet i am crap at joking
 i want to feel loved and yet i am isolated
from love and anything remotely involved with it
i
want
to be
strong
and
yet
i am
powerless

and yet my dreams
my dreams
are so precious
no matter how i hurt them
they still
surviive
no moatter how i forget them
they still remember me\
no matter how i hate them
they still want me
no matter how i damge them
they still glitter
for me to see them

i feel like a hero buried in the ground of sin
forgotten by strength
and time has passed
forgotten story
forgotten memory
i feel like a hero underneath a shadow of mistakes
of lies to her soul
a soul cold in time
a heart frozen to dissappear
but that heart
thath eart
within it lies a try
lies a cry
to be free
i feel like a hero
lifeless
waiting to be saved
to be a hero again
but there is no one that can save me
no the answer must come from within


for inside all that ice
that has isolated me from life
there is a beat
a faint small beat
that must get quicker
faster
in order
to melt all that pain

there is a hero sleeping
there is a hero fallen
there is a hero forgotten
there is a hero taken

there is a hero within me
ther e is a hero insdie me
ther e is a hero that makes me
ther e is a her o that changes me

ther is a hero lost
taht hero i will wake at any cost
there is a hero that must be woken
there is a hero that has words unspoken

there is a hero
that is acting anything but
or is it real
real acting
or is it a lifeless form of another existence
and if i was hit hard enough
i would feel the truth

or if i was heated hot enough
i would understand the consequence of real acting


there is a hero that is far far away
she cannot save anybody before she find her way
before she wakes up
before she realises
that sleepign is her own choice
that thhe hero inside her is still awake 

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -