Thursday, December 30, 2010

Stuck for time

My handsshiver
My mind quivers
My body aches
My eyes wake
to all that's fake


but I'm still asleep

My days end
This year , I cannot mend
So I bend
the rules


So I'm a criminal

Terminal see through
endless weakness
Crying despair

My hands shiver
where is the repair
what kind of affair?



am I having?



I'm starving
ALLL
THHE
TIIIME

I'm lost all the time
even when I feel found
even when I'm here
I'm there



I'm theeere

In this year
I dissappear
I fear
I will be gone forever

I dream
that I amgoneforever

I dream.....


Never to dream again
I dream to feel nothing
I dream to single of emotions
I dream to forget everything
I dream to be nothing
TO be everything
To be nothing I know
someone new
someone I never knew
someone true


True?

Yes
I dream of truth
I dream of everlasting
I dream of stength
I dream of difference



Difference?

I dream of a challenge
I dream of agonising tries
failure?
success?
the in between


I dream never to dream again
dreams must roll
dreams must be kicked
and I




tricked.







Tricked????



No
Just 2 hours ago I was tricked
Just 4 hours ago I was tricked
Just all this year I was tricked
Just my Life Ive been tricked
By everyone
By no one
By me


I see




Me
tricked all the time
I hear it
I know it
I don't know it
but I do

I love you

Who?

I honestly Don't know
I don'tknow who I love
but I do know , Who I don't love
Who I've never ever loved




Yes



No
I drown
I sink
I think
of
......


Facebook

I laugh

I think again


Vibrations

I cry and scream inside a million times to STOP
but I do not stop


I think again



secrets

bad secrets
ones that haunt me
ones that I dont know the details about
but they have become the details of my life



Behind closed eyes
is a large gaping hole
and behind the hole
is a secret wall
that you must find and break
if you find it, the story can continue
behind the wall
is the most greenest of gardens
and behind the gardens
is a beautiful palace
filled with all your wishes
and all good things
and behind the palace
are millions and millions of heaven
and even more love
and behind the love
is the man youre looking for
and behind him......
I don't know
I'll have to see then


I'm still looking for the wall above the dark and dirty hole
I'm still looking for the very beginning
I'm still looking for me so I can begin


I could go on forever
but .......... No more
I couldwrite nonsense
But no more
I could click and click and click
only to find
nothing
I could sleeeep
yes I could sleeep
and sleeeeep
and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
but no more
I've slept for a thousand years
Ive been hypnotised and poisoned by sleep
sleep little lady dont say a word
the devils going to buy a kissing sword
and when you are not looking
he's going to kill
and all your life he's going to spill
over and
over
and over
again
So sleep pretty lady and don't say a word
the devils gona send you a killing bird
and when that bird tweets death to the year
all your soul will dissappear
so hush and listen to the song of wealth
that will burn you forever forwhat you






never achieved

white long satin you once carried
now its a short roll of black
wont cover your back
wont cover any attack
you haveno more defense
I sense
you have nothing to defend

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -