Friday, December 3, 2010

scrutiny of a tormented scream

Another week
another crossroads
another pain in my heart that wont go away


will it be another waste
another lifetime
until nighttime
units of emotion driven unspoken


will it be clean and worthy
or horribly messy
another hour
her speaker to my soul
killing me softy
killing me deeply


where am i going
back home
or back to pour
all the shame in

I could win myself
icould lose myself
i already have
so is that not enough
is that not strong aloud to tell myself to hold on
and shimmer through
right through
and smell petals
not rubbish
not pain

i am a million pieces inside
i am a thousand cracks waiting to split
violently silenced by secrets and wishes
dreams and current events
the melody whispers
this is wrong
stop what youre doing

another one starts playing
you know you have no control
you know you have no ambush to conquer this mess

then a new song
to hypnotise the love inside
me
the quests revolve
within me
the shadows glamour periodically
everything shimmers and glitters
and like drugs shakes you and wakes you shakes you breaks you and hates you
all at the same time
no compensation
no investigations
no deep guitars
or beautiful piano
I am a part only of the rythym of my lost heart

lost heart
i dont know what my heart wants anymore
i dont know is it even mine
i dont know why my heart asks for all this pain
i dont know why im giving it what it wants
i dont know how to stop this explosvie stealing of emotions

right now i am a bleeding fountain
red swirls of passion antagonised by blue waters
soft tumbles of mess into the loud swish of currents
love soars and anger pours out into the environment
my environment
my apartment
my heaven is hell
my hell is sweet
like diamonds glittering in the madness of confusion and tales linger and whisper
untold unheard
unable to understand forever
why im like this
why i do this

vanish all the goodness within me and available in me
out
away
into invisibility
into destruciton


ill never understand why i let other peoples stories and mistakes
entangle me into a spiderwebs invasion


''she came in to the room with a coloured bag and her daughter pushed by evil of jealousy and destruciton shecame into my house and my dreams swelled in my mind into a huge drama until they burst
i felt wicked i felt weak i felt so much pain i could no longer breathe
i still cant breathe
i stilll see her face in my face
in my dreams in my lust and affairs
she stole my heart
i let her steal my family and my life
i let her win


it wasnt even a competition
but i feel her game racing against me
my life is pushed to the side
my soul has cried and cried
as she races within me
of her evil eyes and lies
everything was so vivid and still is
everything was so unclear and still is

so this woman has broken my heart
even though i dont even know her
i just know that i am here today at 15.32 still remembering her secrets and breathing in her intoxicating shadow

dont i have a choice?
dont i have a choiceto forget all this

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -