Sunday, December 5, 2010

Still I can't help but think I could have saved you from drowning




Stil I can't help but think I could have saved you from drowning


Still I cant help but feel the love for you that's blinding


Still I can't stop the words about you that I'm writing


Still I cant help but think about the pain that you're finding


I can't help but dream of you in another world


somewhere where youre nearer and better


somewhere where we're both healthier


somewhere were we know each other


and love each other


and would kill for one another


to be near


never to be far


never to be apart


Still I cant help but close my eyes


and picture you involved with me


in a whirlwind romance


of ectasy


of sweet tragedy


where we fight to be right




I fall for you and you fall for me


because we are destiny
____________________


and even though we are times and oceans apart


and even though you'll never hear my heart


I still think about you


and what you can do


and what you can say


and how you would be


if you turned around
and saw me
see, I can see something inside you
for the good of you
that can change you
stronger
happier
closer
to home
so I hope you will always know
you have a place to call home
it's called
Faith
It's called Sudan
It's called
Love
all the above are just waiting for you to explore them
and opening the window into them
you can forget all your sadness
and madness
_____________________
I am going to pray to forget you
I am going to wish that I hate you
I am going to try and forgive you
and stop thinking about you
ina different place
I am going erase
your face
from my memories
_____________________
Always
have
magical
everlasting
dreams
______________________
please
for you

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -