Thursday, July 20, 2017

Sudan fairytale...Omdurman beauty

That time of moment you are living the sudan beauty of life
For there really is something magical about a sudanese sunset im omdurman
The simple but elegant azan of maghrib
The background of traffic wizzing by
The silence of a forgotten home
Its treasure lay dusken
Its history sweeped under the floors
Its life lifeless where there used to be and surroundings unfamiliar where they werent
Last times are a lot here but first things also
Like how eman sleeps silently across the room 
Her precious face tired yet energetic just a ticking body of faith that life is wonderful
And how a phone call swifts me into love deeper than ever before for i guess we all have to keep learning
How to be patient how to be calm how to be forgiving how to be understanding and when that happens flowers bloom and roses dance
And now the prayer calls the time is so beautiful here
In omdurman
Life is fascinating under a silent umbrella of good thoughts
And when u listen to your own voice
And when you let your feelings grow a garden 
Its ok to have bad feelings like weeds you can learn to cut them out balance them with the good
And you can have new feelings like a new colour of flower
But everything has to be watered always

That is love 

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -