Thursday, July 27, 2017

advice into life

here it is
whatever happened to that strength within you that escapes mountains
reads extensively
writes beautifully
wakes early
never dissolves in front of sins
never asks for more than she needs
doesnt need more than knowledge
whatever happened to love
love for yourself
true love for yourself
difficult love
asking questions
stopping the hand of pain
stopping the hand of misery
and allowing for beauty
miracles and trust
within you and yourself
you know.... thatyou do not trust yourself
and that lover , you can never just change
you can never just throwout
no
you have to ask yourself
why are you so angry with yourself
why are you so lost inside yourself
where is your energy
where is your ...things
where is you
i love living
but what does living mean to you
ask yourself
if you live the way youre living now
in a few years , years and years
what will it be
and in a few lifetimes
and in a few moments
and in a few hours
these hours that you take for granted and live your life continuously in the 1 step back method
is a devastating way to create a new you
ask yourself
are you truly happy?

or do you want more
like being positive
finding ways to be energetic
living beautifully within yourself
being at peace with yourself
yes
being at peace with yourself
for now
you are fighting
you want something but you do not take the actions to do it , instead you take actions against it
and then you cry
and then you feel flat, or full, or angry, or regret sinks in
and then you fight again
1 step back, 1 step forwards

isnt it time to say stop
ask yourself
where do you want to be in a few hours time
in a few months time
in a years time
in a few years time
in a lifetimes time
a good muslim?
in love always with momen?
happy?
a beautiful healthy energetic positive strong dedicated mother ?
a smart woman?
a kind human being?

yes
all the above
that's 6 things and 6 chapters and 6 ways of life merged into ... you
do you think facebook and watsapp and instagram and and and and is going to do that for you?
am not saying sacrifice
Im saying relocate priorities
shuffle your existence
change your methods
buy new innovations
sell old tactics that stopped working or havnt worked ever
dont lose
realise your importance so others can realise it too
stop giving advice to your daughter before you take your own advice
love your daughter enough to be the wonderful role model she needs
for there is no way you can just tell her, you have to show her
otherwise shell never believe you


No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -