Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Echoes in my mind_ the broken sunday

Deep in my thoughts you are there fixing my meaning and creating my sentences but i feel youre making your own days these days.  My heart warms when i read ur name on my phone its like a little golden treasure lighting up my life. Or the flowers and fruits u send me in the morning or the happy funny tunnels u create that make my day... and night. My heart warms when u think of me and when you ask about me or when u believe in me
But now am in despair my phone is quiet and i have no flowers or fruits or good mornings. Its just dark so i have to go back and read old messages. I have no smiles or happiness calling and i know you dont believe in me . 
I know you have to go to other places and at night it's to your books... or simply its to the other side of me wherever that may be. And your phone is too busy for me and your flowers and fruits i dont deserve. I know its hard to believe in me for ive failed so many times
And so my life is all quiet without you

Now thats something i just cannot force
Or make or buy or control
 They call me demanding and persuasive 
Theyre absolutely right the jewelers in liverpool
To me it had to be right the golden jewels so that it would be an anklet deserving your love
And dad says he stops in his tracks in anger when i speak 
And mum shouts her opinion so i listen
And you 
Just stat quiet 
I know theres something wrong in me
 But whatever it is - its not you
I dont think am confident
I think am arrogant
And i used to thinkk am strong but am really a weak woman breaking myself most easily
And i certainly am not persevering
Although i realise the lack of care ive instilled in my work has affected everything in me
Its just not important to you if its not important to me





No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -