Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Disposable Dreams_



When I close my eyes and dream of you, it's someone else I see


Nothing to do with your history


nothing to do with what you do right now


I see extracts of you, taken and maken into a new man






i imagine you, I think of you all the time


I dream of you all the time


I feel that I am close to you


or I want to feel that I can get close to you




All these dreams rush to myhead


behind youreyes what do you see?


what are you fantasies?


behind your eyes, what do you know of me


Why are you so far way?


Do you want to be so far away?




I dont know




I dream and I Dream, until it exhausts me


and kills me from health


I feel sick with you


I feel tormeneted from you


like youve taken the most precious things in me and lived with them


and I dont even see you!


or hear you!


or know you!




Sometimes I ask myself






I have done all this for him


I have taken all this time to be with him


to give him chances


to see beyond the outer layers


to offer him all this love and new future


until i am shaken for him to be mine




but what has he done for me?






Nothing is the answer


He has never done anything to be with me


to call me


or to ask me


or to think about me


or to get to know me


or to get to be near me


or myfamily




nothing


and the days will go


maybe the next time we see each other is never


maybe its sooner than later


maybe its later than sooner




I will never know until that day comes




But I dont want to feel like I've lived with him more than I've lived with
myself

Imagine that




you dont even know somebody and youve lived with them a million hours


you dont know them but youve begged for their attention all you life, all your youth


you dont know them, but you lie to yourself that you do

and you would metamorph into anything to be near them




i take these drastic emotions into 2011 with me


I feel like they should be behind with 2010 and all the other years Ive spent thinking of this invisible love




its not love actually...


its pain


its ill health


its completely senseless


and God told us to be sensible


god told us to be proud






I spend my nights hovering upon cd after cd


I spend my nights closing my eyes instead of opening them


I spend my nights alone introverted within myself and within him falling deeper anddeeper into not just something I dont want


but something that breaks me and aches me and abuses me


yet I continue to fall and fall




like Im letting someone use my heart without my permission


letting people take my things


like im leaving my treasures to be stolen by an inside intruder


like im breaking my own glass






cd after cd after download after memory it all intertwines inside me to make songs and wild imagination come alive




but while it is alive ...I am only dead


I am only shattered


I am only poor


I am only very weak


I am only sad


I am only mad






I am only disposable dreams................

PART 2





But on the other side of the Island, those dreams come ashore

THey wake up to explore

my visual core

of true intimacy

of wild delicacy

of unexplored passion


Idont want something old

I dont want to be tarnished

and I certainly dont want to be varnished

with heavy memories


i want to fanatically explicit

yet aromatically soft



I want to write again

to breathe again

to feel again

to smile again

to be artisitic again

to work again

to play again

to escape



into nothing but my true fantasies and glorious expeditions



........................



To be continued

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -