Wednesday, August 28, 2013

remember things

its time for a revolution
one that leads to a solution
of miracles and new introductions
to life thats never been lived before
...this way
...to memories that make sense and are beautiful
its time to say things that mean well
and to let people want to care
dont dare
to be better
or have more
youll never reach that invisible point
of everlasting...things
that can burn
and can tear
thnk if time as the most expensive thing you have
and a good heart hte most expensive diamond you wear
and a strong soul the the most expensive treasure you can own
and each breath you take
are actually costly
even if cheap
if each breath lets say costs one pound
one dirham
one euro
one sterling
or one dollar
 then how many days could you actually afford?

its time to start loving
and actually wearing joy and happiness rather than keepin it in a wardrobe
its time to iron faith and leave it crisp smooth
not crinkled and dirty waiting to be washed
its time to clean possibilities
and explore every detergent... that can make you have that unique scent
that special extravagance
like no one else owns your world but you

 

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -