Sunday, July 10, 2011

unfaithful

That moment in the film when she coud have gotten the taxi in stead of going inside to the man apartment.......


at the beginning you think - best she went with him - exciting dangerous feelings come rushing in as what appened next and you want to see that discover that you forget  your whole world your simple world it becomes meaningless and you dont remember any guilt or regret .......then
and  then days pass, or maybe even hours and you begin to miss your simplicity you begin  to wish you DID get int othat taxi - and you dont know how to get rid of what youve done and just simply walk away......



my unfaithfulness might not be as serious as what happened in the film but it certainly feels like so in my mind - and my body and most importantly in my faith and that is enough to make me feel ...all this pain
 up until one minute my life was beautfiul , wondeful, I was filled with a beauty to become a better person - and then suddenly suddenly it was like someone pushed me in to hell
at first it didnt seem like hell
it seemed like heaven actually
were my dreams coming true/?
I had to see
was it meant to be ?
I had to know
nothing else mattered
not even GOD

this is probably what hurts me so much right now
for once....God did not matter
I didnt care if I was doing the wrong thing or not
I didnt care of GOd was watching or not
deep down I knew he was but I thought
Ill think about it later..........

and here I am ...... in deep pain thinking about it later

it was like this black hole they keep talking about in space
the nearer you get to it the bigger it becomes and then it sucks you inside and you cannot get away
I got closer and closer and closer and then I was sucked inside I couldnt get away - it got bigger and bigger and bigger and my sanity the real me got smaller and smaller and smaller
and I felt.....minature in this big gaping hole
and sure enough even when the morning came I felt night was st ill there that dark night the darkest nights - and the hole continued to get bigger ......and bigger.......and bigger
temptation desire lust no caution curiousity the feelng of attraction
so even when I was gone the damage was there - just a day ago I was thinking of so many other things
and then just a day after I am a totally otehr person one who i want to rip in pieces
suddenly I am thrown back in to anger/hate/inner turmoil/ fear/ regret
terrible regret
I suddenly miss the simple things in me - like being alone
I suddenly miss the good in me - I cannot fathom how I became so ugly in just under 4 hours - and ill never know
but now
right now
 i am still being pulled into the black hole
I am still being sucked in - the aftermath of destruction

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -