Sunday, February 21, 2010

untitled morning

If you were a stranger reading my affections you would think I was a warm affectionate woman wih lack of reason except for silly passion and violent love

but in reality all I am is a lost ugly woman, dissatisfied with the world and everything in it
for the pleasures in contradiction exceed my knowledge and superiority to do wrong
I am ill with pain and mistakes failing everytime to reason with the consequence of my attidudes to play with the misfortunes of impatience I am urged to delight in disgrace and face the problem the next morning
for in the wilderness of my emotions and the trepidations of my devotions i feel nothing but lack of hope
I have no hope anymore for someone or something to go right
I feel like I have become a hopeless creature with no control over sanity or any amenities against a fair and pleasant faith - rather i cannot dispose of my wicked disagreeable conquest of lies - the truth when told is very grand indeed
there is no way i can bare to think the suffering of disastrous sentences and illiterate meanings opening our family chains of wondrous strength
I pardon myself to take ability and try the ill favour of managing the time myself - alone for help in this criteria asks for nothing
yet I am finding out each day that I am too weak and disfortunate to part take in this secret, I have discovered that everyday it gets bigger and stronger for me to handle
everyday it grabs a hold of an alive chapter in me and darkens the world
everyday it blocks my future farther in the past
everyday it takes me places I wish to not go
everyday I am withheld by the proposals of my sadness
for the truth when told, makes the rest a lie
I am engaged with getting engaged with solid maddening findings
as if I did not know what everything meant
but i confess
I do not know what everything means
why is it so
why it is a hidden catastrophe coming about everywhere i think and do
so tell me pray
how can i think and do when my mind is only flavoured with discouragement and dissatisfaction with the world and everything in it

________________the above can be translated into

I have a secret I cannot tell anyone. It is not about me, rather about a family waiting to be brokwn - I imagine everyday the chains and drains that family would have to endure if a secret ever came out - I know - I heard -I even saw - so
I must keep the pain and truth behind the future everyday in the hope that it will never come out
for if it did
i do not know what would happen - or rather I dare to say if what i thought of did happen i think my life would disintegrate
and so in keeping this secret I am chained
I am suffocating
i am magnified by ill treasure
I am tired of my mistakes and failures
i am ashamed of my lack of responsibilty and fair attempt to try challenges
i am dissapointed at everything I do and everything I am
I am utterly and completely broken

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -