Saturday, September 24, 2011

Finding Good

It..... breaks my heart to see myself die like this
feel like this... suddenly erase all I did in Ramadan
.......... Ramadan was the purest with all the sweetest of intentions 
like a new scent into my life I promised begged and pleaded myself for a new life 
and here I am now one month one - a total failure
bad words about people
impatience killing me 
unclean thoughts and a useless memory
forgotten goodnesses & ungrateful person
I am......
in hatred - a viscious cycle of torn beads and scents of rot
am I rotting? into another year of this black expansion
or am I still strong am I still able and will never be disabled by the devil
I may lose a million battles but I will never lose the war
deep down I know I am a good person I know what my faith means to me I know what love means to me 
passion marriage falling in love I may think wrong I may be immature but I know if it came down to the day... I am ready - I will not fall into this trap - sadness sadness sadness and suddenly its december - feel good for a while then sadness sadness sadness suddenly its my birthday - feel good for a while sadness sadness sadness suddenly they will say next ramadan is here - this year I want to tighten that rope between the two ramadans forever and ever - this year is different - I have discovered I am still too weak to get rid of sin completely but I understand why - I however I am very strong in reading quran, praying to God, hoping for a better way-  but this year my strategies are different my plots & deviations my explosions will not be to destroy me but to destroy the devil and correct my soul - yes I will smell good I will look good I will feel good I will be good I will be hope filled with hope filled with good space good memories good emotions good moments good times good future I am good and so I will find a good future - Inshallah

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -