Friday, June 4, 2010

poems about a stranger only close in heaven


'because you're something I never had

your'e something I want to lose

something that I got to have

there's nothing for me to choose'


You no longer need no correction

for you are perfection

I fear to adore you

for my mind can't control you

and my thoughts revolve around you


I write about you

cuz my heart is beating

and my faith is defeating

the bad in you

I pursue in you....

everything

near & far

ground & star


like never before

I'm lovin to the core

'the things that you show me

the way that you console me'


just by reading your eyes

just by hearing your cries

through a screen

I mean

I dream....



the past is tragic

yet I use it for magic

similiar to classic ... introduction of madness

I ...my... words fail to express me

I cant stop me


you are right

but I cannot fight

your music is contagious

your smiles are explorations into the deepest of bleeding.... feelings

true stealings - I knew I wanted you first moment I saw you

someone whos always there

someone to fulfill my dreams


did you write all that?



To the man that you see in the flesh

your steps so fresh

'I promise you,

I could never be like the rest'


and i could never think of you like the rest



No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -