Monday, May 31, 2010

God's rap_ changing the world around




THis is an amazing true new story of a man like all men in this business for everyone to see he was famous, rich, sexy & led the american dream -

You could give up hope on him - you could say there is no way this guy would ever even think about Islam - not just cuz he's american but because he is young, happy and well... a bad boy as he states he was -


and then as I think about it -

God gives faith to who he desires and not to who we love - that means anyone, anytime, anywhere as long as God wishes it will be blessed with the understanding of this spectacular religion

Islam is not old and misunderstood anymore - the more modern this world becomes the more God challenges people- opens secrets and brings about life changing opportunities for people to remember that this faith is not something to take lightly -

IF anything makes me wonder it's how people who are 'muslims' dont see the precious gift of love they have - they abuse and misuse and live a life with the 'name' of them being muslims on their shoulders as if a burden or when they need it as something of course theyre meant to have -

I wish people could see rappers like loon ( now nothing like his old name, more like a shining moon) like the opening doors of a new era - and new times

its only makes me love my religion more - makes me want to fall in love with faith more - I feel so angry with myself when I forget how important this message is - I feel so angrywith myself when I dont pray on time or forget god's blessings on me or do mistakes that I could have prevented

I hope god forgives me and not think of me as just a stamped muslim girl trodding on this earth - but more like a muslim girl with a soul meant for heaven - working and breathing and living to die for heaven -

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -