Saturday, August 30, 2008

Love making



Destiny glides falling stars for my hands to catch but they slide through my fingers and I wonder why?

Do I ask too much
To feel his touch
I mean walls broken
And true words spoken


Meanings become a token for a beautiful day
Fate glistens open streets built from romance
Paved with softness from the sky
You are the reason why I walk as years go by
You open my eyes to directions near by
I can never get lost in this journey even if I tried





Are you perfect?
Should I intersect all my fantasies with you
Are you real?
Or am I going to cry, when all my dreams of you die
Are you mine?
Or will I pay the fine
Of thinking so...
__________

I want a love that gives the skies a reason to linger forever and the seas to beat upon the shores crashing into junctions of freedom.

Love making my eyes freeze upon your lines of creation, you are the deviation of my mistake to dream of love. I fixate all my desires on your lips and my hopes on your touch.

Like stars in your night I want to shine in you for eternity. This Love trembles the earth, melts sand into water, explodes volcanoes, rumbles mountains and mixes up galaxies, but I feel constant. Moving aspects of my feelings roll me in and out of consciousness of loving you blindly. I love to see you and remember you are here, Breathe you so my cycle of life begins again and again and hear you so everything makes sense.
_________
It's not weird, it's romantic
filled with blazes of fire and moments of promises
It's not strange, it's arranged
To be beautiful and smart, filled with art
It's amazing what you can do when your heart is shaking
...To create happiness.

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -