Monday, March 24, 2008

Monarchy of Desire

Lost in the shadows of overriding Darkness
I lose my senses to a power beyond my control
Where thinking about everything begins to stroll
In a path of dreams where my heart wants to roll
I imagine almost everything about my fall
Into the place where meaning is at the end of a never ending hall
Too many footsteps to reach the end –
Where bittersweet memories transcend
And glistening fairytales blend
Behind my closed eyelids
But something bothers me
Something makes me aware
Like a constant danger forcing me to stare
Back into the hushed up silence of my surroundings
Back I’m sent into the wonderings of my findings
Love, passion lust
Pain anger, just
My emotions are a must
To reap havoc in my sensations
I can never find the base to put on like perfect foundation
The light from the streets breaks through the window
Silhouetting my coldness in this frozen show
Life outside while I’m lying lifeless to the name
Of this traffic in my head driving me insane

I wonder can I conquer the bad side of me
I need to develop a management degree
To control all the unreasonable things that can overpower me
I need to control me
But then – how much are my dreams a part of me?
As I stare at the ceiling I wonder about you
Defeated by a strange whisper to find you
Engulfed by a mad want to have you
Never finding the way to stop you

Do you know where your heart is?
Do you think you can find it?
Or is it lost beneath the masterpiece of its break
Somewhere after the horizons of its ache
Unreachable
The winter collides with my memories freezing all the loneliness
Its silent evil remains hammered to crack, dropped to shatter or left to thaw to ooze out through the slots of my sanity
In summer the heat burns my passion for you
It bakes constantly and I have forgotten to turn it off , its flames rise way above anything I can control
My passion for you, for this
I cannot even near touch, for fear it will consume me into a magnified response of black pleasure
Smoking to choke me after those summer nights
Long after those summer nights
The dark
It comes on suddenly and knowledge of light ceased abruptly to halt me into the shadows of decay without my begging
The cells of blackness wanted to turn me dark too
And they were winning amidst the storm of this evil
I seem to have become addicted to the invisible shine of the dark
Like maybe it’s dark velvet to touch, caress and see
When your mind becomes sprinkles with desire
Desire –
I step into you and everything tells me to step back immediately but it’s too late
That one step to your power – total monarchy of my heart
My hands are twisting for your embrace
My lips are trembling for your kiss
My body is softening like rotten fruit
A bitter sweet taste of joy and poison
I desire you and its poisoning me to the deepest flesh
Ripened disaster -

Winter
Summer
The dark, desire

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -