Wednesday, October 7, 2015

(2) Start by... clearing it all

You’re more than just a passing right-swipe, Pisces. And in October, you’re sure to let ‘em know that you want to be taken seriously. From the 8th on, cosmic lovebirds Mars and Venus sail together through Virgo and your seventh house of committed relationships. On the 15th and 25th, lucky Jupiter rides shotgun, making you bolder than ever about asking for what you want and need. Adding to that is the sun, which is parked in Libra and your erotic eighth house until the 23rd. You want it all now: soul mate or bust. Clear the decks of players and people who just can’t give you a straight answer. Yes, that includes all the toxic exes who pop up while Mercury is retrograde from September 17 to October 9. If you’re in a relationship, take the initiative to keep things fresh and exciting. Pick up pairs of tickets, plan parties together, take off for weekend road trips. And don’t forget to spice things up in the bedroom, too. The new moon on the 12th could bring some fantasy-fueled escapades. A creative collaboration or exciting business partnership could become official this month, too. Draft a contract to make sure you start off with clear agreements — the best way to avoid future meltdowns. The entrepreneurial bug will bite when the sun heads into Scorpio for a month on the 23rd. Have you been mulling over the idea of going back to school (even part-time) or starting a business of your own? Get on the ball with applications and development. Things could take off at a fast clip! Traveling could figure in to these plans, too. Basically, you can’t go wrong by packing your bags and exploring the world during this four-week phase. Bonus: The full moon on the 27th could reveal the perfect kindred spirit to join you on your journeys. 

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -