Thursday, July 18, 2019

Chapter 3- virused capabilities

I have to be on top of my game in 4 hours
Acting the best and drinking enough coffee to push this madness out
My head feels like theres gunk in it 
Lots of soul infection without medication
The obsession is clear
A part of me doesn’t want to stop
Because its displaced my body for the first time in my life
And fragmented my internal laziness
And truly changed my thoughts
But its also deteriorated my goodness that’s for sure
Its broken my mind
Its shattered my control
But its also reminded me of my pain
My true pains
The ones I hide, the ones I used to ignore , the ones I never challenged
Until now I could never control them
Every single moment of frustration hits me 
My eyes see my eyes when I look at what I want 
Its always walking into a room filled with guests
Its always dark music
Which although as erased my desire to eat has virused my capabilities 
Am desperate for the balance
That thinking straight antidote
That being me dose I so desperately need in my undeveloped land of breakdown
It makes me feel like I can be the sexiest woman alive
I could be
For the first time in my life I actually believe that this is true
But like this
I could also be mad
I don’t want to be mad and sexy
I want to be clever and sexy
I don’t want to get cancer or heart disease
and I don’t want to give my body up to the devil either and get hell disease
and a wasted soul
I want to have it all
But like this 
Am gonna have nothing at all



No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -