Sunday, November 20, 2016

A new beginning starts with loneliness

Theres a miracl inside me
One i didnt knowcould exist
Filled with peace

And outside there is Just disaster
Filled with pain
UnnecessAry pain
And what teaches you to grow
To grow different
To grow strong
To grow strange from that which you knew
From that which you heard and took hold of
That which you took hold of deep down and thought well or  bad of
But you held deep
To your heart
And you could feel and you could fight for it
Really fight for it
And you knew there was everything behind you
And suddenly
You are all alone
You are forgotten
You are lost
You are thrown overboard
And you are unaware of whats become
Like when theres just a new language u have to live by
And the old one is forgotten
And how nothing makes sense
And how you are so hurt
The anger and pain is just too much
Like ice in a winters night jabbing at your warmth of trust
Of comfort
Of life
And that ice shivers it
Breaks it
Cuts it
Moves it
And you have nowhere else to go
Well i do
Have somewhere else to go
And its to my miracle
To my existence
To change
Change that i want and accept
Not the change that is forced upon me
Never
And although am hurt
I will leArn to live and understand that hurt
That feeling of loneliness
Of distrust
Of lack of love in a moments heart
Of the great shift to just simply leaving you alone
For i am not alone

And i will accept my pain and live it

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -