Monday, August 24, 2009

Intentions - DOn't make them wrong

Ramadan the Flowering bud - I intend to Fall in Love with Faith





We all intend to live, but how we intend to live is another story


An intention is an inner strength to do something – that you might have found difficult or you might have thought wrong of in another time – It can be weak – or it can be very powerful and so demand of you greatly but then reward you greatly – intentions can be good or bad – can be worthy or foolish – can be lost and forgotten or can be remembered and taken into high account – it is important to remember how an intention can be taken – for sometimes you intend... and it is placed for you or against you – (ina ala3mal bel niyat) -


Ramadan is a time to create intentions - it is a time that helps you mend and send all your makings to God to ask him to help you – for in Ramadan peoples intentions become open and easy to understand – for yourself – it is easy to see what your real intentions are - we give up big parts of life and pause them – to intend to begin a new life, using the month as a challenge to try harder – to begin new things, to become a new person healed and forgiven


It is hard to begin thinking and carrying out your intentions – it is hard to think out what intentions you want – it is hard to continue them through the month, never mind after -


But it is harder to live a life without a dedicated intention - that would be a useless life - a wasted one -

I urge you to think about your intentions , to make them come alive and to use this month to fulfil them - in order to live a clean and healthy faithful and beautiful life

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ok, i try to understand your feeling.

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -