Sunday, January 4, 2009

Amr Khaled Talk About Gaza on Aljazeera channel

The main points mentioned:

What's happening in Gaza is TERRORISM.
This is the DEFINITON of TERRORISM.

Youth have never seen pictures like this, HISTORY is repeating itself and new generations are seeing the pain the Phalestinians have gone through in the past and are going through now.

What is happening in Gaza will cause a Bitterness among Religions,Nations and most importantly among youth that will create even more problems in the next 10 years. All this from what Israel is doing.

Israel wants to send a message to Islamic Youth: That they should give up, Phalestine is destroyed and there is no way out. BUT THIS IS A TRICK -
Islamic Youth MUST never give in - Keep praying - God is listening to our prayers, God WILL give Freedom to Phalestine.

Islamic Youth should only consider giving their reply message through Healthy actions, Worthwhile processes, Intellectual and Thoughtful strategies - Not anything rash and iresponsible that will allow infavourable talk about muslims.

The world must see this as OBVIOUS TERRORISM - If the world cannot see this, then the world is passing through a very merciless time.

Youth no matter where they are need to spread the message that is going on through education of people who are not aware - through the internet(facebook) through protests, rallies and posters, talks and anything they can think of.


No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -