Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Islamic Bed...The Flowering Cycles...


The beauty of Islam is yet a project I have to fulfill...Only barely skimming the surface I intend to dive through:


more knowledge

more stories

more discoveries

more beauty

more faith

more understanding

more strength

more convincing

more internal bliss

more relaxation

All through more ... Love for my religion.


During the past I have had ups and downs... Loving Islam, Obeying the Devil, Not placing the words perfection, delicacy & precision with prayer, Hiding the magic of the Quran, Neglecting the power of Hijab, Forgetting my ideas and my basics, Leaving the angels fly away.... Losing instead of winning.


This blog had and always will have the intention of driving myself into more and more inspiration Love and passion and truth for my Religion.


The project I mostly enjoyed was a Devils Love... so well created, artistically drawn and covering such a wide range of very important topics, it drew my attention in 2008. I concentrated to finish it so as to begin new projects fresh in 2009. One part of a Devils Love remains( Post After) however and this is the most important one, extremely powerful and intimidating. It consists of the Devil talking to human kind... US.. You..ME. I chose to end the project with this piece as a final part but remembering it in my everday thoughts along with the others is my goal...

Understanding can only stem from knowledge, patience, praying, accepting, continuing, and most importantly NEVER GIVING UP>




Hijab is my personality ...
it is my purpose to fulfill, create and invent ideas for hijab... be Modern and Elegant... ME...Be Islamic and New... IN...





Religion is the Basic Elegance - BE


Finally, So many Ideas are in my daily thoughts for this blog in relation to my passion for dedicating a big part of my Life towards making Islam look Beautiful, Elegant, Delicate... The Islamic Bed. Other New projects... (The Flowering cycles, The Hijab pearl and Magnificant Islamic women) new stories and poems, new images and pictures, new everything.... are keys to my hearts openings for 2009.

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -