Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hey boy, I realy want to be with you.....(un discovered Love)





Turning every bit of detail in my mind

I come alive in the night time

Thinking about our time



I dream in your magnificent ways

how fantasy delicately sways

but dangerously plays

..... hey boy , I really want to be with you

cuz your just my type



I dive in unrealistic melodies

consuming loves and ecstasies

come try me

come find me


I surrender

to every word you whisper

dramas flicker

how you're tender


I will let you in

like a beautiful sin

nothing wrong

everything right

but nothing right

and all is crazily wrong



baby you got me

so unbalanced

tarnished but new for you

young and born for you

Hey boy I really wanna see

if you can be downtown

for a girl like me


lost but alive

broken but strong



hey listen,

I will dream forever of you

and i Know it will come true


Ive been trying to work out

what it's all about

way past the point of losing my mind

Love i find

for me

is

yet

un

discovered

but holding

un

used

but stored

un

spent

but expensive

un

told

but

curious

un

met but

cherishable

un

expected

but

pending

un

changed

but

always....





No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -