Saturday, October 18, 2008

Secrets - The Bad


When you keep a secret – Molecules of the word wrap themselves subtly around your breaths until you are choked with silence, until u can no longer breathe life. Your energy wasted into the dampness of this dark hidden tumor in your soul – all your reality minimized to control a vast black fantasy into staying dead when it is growing more alive with your pain – only multiplying as you pour tears of rain –over your land that expands with these weeds.

When you keep a secret – The power house of your mind clogs up with the turmoil of broken down thoughts flying at high speeds – unsure of how to settle in the wilderness of your unsettlement - rapid tornados destroy your peace – as secrets make your inner weather a passive destruction.

When you keep a secret - time goes slowly seconds are held back with regrets and pressure – very cold, the ticks start to freeze, leaving you paralyzed in space, unable but to descend darker into the inability to speak and the ability to stay weak.

When you keep a secret – moments become hours and happiness is a treasure lost. Ideas swamp your tired head
Devastating heart wars start to tread
Until u are bled out of relaxation
Until you are fled from your warm stations
Where you once understood departure and arrival of memories and you always caught the transport to reach your destination on time – and even if you were late you still made it in time for a good fate –

When you keep a secret – contact with the outside world is cut off… an alien in your body, an intruder of your private mind – the secrets have an addictive effect to beg for further solitude – for further alliance with silence – gnawing on the raw nourishment of your strength and your sanity, your available existence is getting truncated as secrets damage the health of getting help – grow on the expense of replicating without cause except to hurt sense, mess with skills of defense, and turn your emotions and devotions into a tense underground of cracking stability.
Cells trying to wake you
Are afraid for you
They know you
Have been there for you
Since before you kept the secret that threatens their survival.
They see the before and after picture
Raging with sorrow that still tomorrow, you are not hesitant about telling someone – ESCPECIALLY YOURSELF that this secret torture HAS TO END -

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -