Friday, April 11, 2008

My Islamic vision

Islam is one of the most conquering religions not of terrorism but of beauty and calm. Unique with its adaptations to modernity; those people with an attitude of falseness have reviewed it to be a religion of non required history, un revivable beauty, old with its lack of charm and magical prosperity. They have made the religion lose its expensive identity of magic and glamorous ease. Some people only see irrelevant hardness in its core when truth is - it is flickering with open doors of sweet chances and growing opportunities. People have changed its flexible aura to a strong metal of boredom.

If I lose my path – everything becomes depressing and repressing – my soul takes me to blackened times and even though I realize it’s all wrong – I can't change my mind because I’ve forgotten the strength of Islam that was my back – its friendship that gave me advice of love – Islam was the hope given to me from above – like eyes shining on that broken path – if I remember Islam my footsteps stop being confusing –they stop being refusing - I take them like they were second nature – no more wrestling with an unhelpful map of misunderstanding – Islam is the understanding before me

The softest meanings that I could interpret –coming from the branches of Islams encouragement - feeding me this ripened freshness – to get by in this crazy rotting world – Islam listens to my needs like it is some part of me – It feels like it’s the winning beat from my heart – twin of my identity – which is why when I forget Islam, its equivalent to losing my identity – everyday falls out of the equation of balance – and more and more, I become lost in a jargon of arrogance – wasting my time flushing my use down the drain – giving up my strength in vain – fighting with truth and only seeing pain –




Islam is my music to wake with and live by –– I am so at ease – than when I thought I could get by on my own –

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -