Intrude sick intrude bad intrude weird intrude
Allthe way in all the way out
Think wrong think things
Fun now turned addict
Try thistry that new things
Dont write that
Look good feel shit
Try to be normal
The lava has burnt
Actually ive passed the test of accepting the pain
I want things
I need things
Cant have them
Write them
Maybe
Theyll never be good like in my mind
No confidence no goodness i dont want to be here
Or there
Or anywher
Nothing is making me happy
Nothing is making me stop
Maybe midlife crisis
There i just let out my age
Deprived
I am deprived now of all religion
Of all love for myself
Of all calmness
I am sick
Officially
Officially oficially
Sick
No treatment though
Sd like sweet dreams or standard deviation
But this isnt standard
Its more like
Off course severed
Could be sin days ot sexually deprived
Or depleted
Or sudden disaster
Or sick days
Or shit drama
No comments:
Post a Comment