But ur like chocolate
So can i have some chocolate taste today ?
Silence
Hey can i sit with you?
Sure
What u doing
Work
The deadline
Yes
Going well
Silence with stare
Shut the fuck up or leave me alone
So i choose the first
Watching a movie
But then it becomes too little for my loneleiness
So i have to go
And my speakers are on
At 39 im pretty pathetic
I dont have company
I cant conversate
I dont have anyone who understands me
I dont have a friend
And for sure i have people who love me
So the equation is incorrect u see
No one can see why im thinking like this
Its like being guilty when when ur not
Its like asking for medicine when ur not sick
Who would give it?
Its like being humgry all the time
All the
God damn
Time
Its like being washed and never feeling clean
Its like wanting soemthing u know u will never have
No comments:
Post a Comment