Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Visits of a storm

I plead with myself and others to give me a chance
I beg not knowing do I have a right or not but I always try
You win some you lose soMe you win some you lose soMe but you always try

There is something lovely about being safe Inside your home with orange shades reflecting the darkness of a quiet house clean and happy after calmness from childrens laughters and cries . But there is something even nicer about living the storm from safety watching it rhythmically dance wind loud in the circles of force outside crashing into your silent room of hot boaeb herbal tea and warm winter jumpers socks and …. Stormy ways of life 

In those moments of a storm raging outside I give my own storms to it. For it sounds like my fights and my tries . Trying. Living . Breathing. Sometimes flat sometimes soaring sometimes heavy sometimes unknown . 

There’s something lovely about a raging storm when you’re in the nighttime silence warm healthy happy and … enlightened

Growth or fixed ? Can be both . I am both. But I have definitely taught myself how to grow. I would say I have learnt to control my storms in many ways and the ones that still batter me , like my weight I will come to learn. There are ones I fight and there are ones I win and Others I lose and others I ask to open my hearts attempts at before I attempt again. 
Ya Allah help Me

There’s something beautiful about being in a storm safe and guided by no sound just watching the winter trees move and move away and sway dance in those Atlantic visits from the sky

Visits of a storm  its starts at 3 am hung the first rain drops on my face the morning night coming our way I wondered if there would be a bus I hoped that there would and that my plan would help others and thankfully it did. That adrenaline feeling of travel of new adventures of Meeting airports and business lounges boy do I wish I could travel soon but that’s ok I hope I will 

The feeling of adrenaline meeting the red dials of a warm car in a freezing street mistaking the bus each time for lorries and yet I wondered where will everyone go . Here there and back home

Just before it all began . Just before the storm started thinking it would be one day and now it’s two days 
It’s wonderful . This sudden break in time . Just stay just breathe deeply all the new air visiting your lungs coming from deep from the ocean all the way out there. Here. Shaking your boundaries while you silently watch life explain it’s troubles

I have many troubles with myself
And yet today they have escaped into the loud wind that I see hear and only feel if I open the door

So will I open the door and let feel ??

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -