Wednesday, December 29, 2021

The last door on the street

I am afraid of my situations
I should have why didn’t I 
I didn’t do this
I didn’t do that 
I need to do this 
Always in a constant battle for foreshortening in my life
And a an unrepaired outcome
Things done last moment
Things not done
Things wrong 
4/5/6 hours of waste each night
Better of asleep 
Better of reading 
Better of watching tv
Bettter of meditating
And then my body says
We hate you carrier
You don’t appreciate us 
You don’t even like us 
Here we are breathing for you
Trying to survive for you and you only 
Look the other way 
Even though you fill the mirror you still see nothing


This year of 2021 I have been overall a minus person
Things are not right in the mind inside
Things are not kind 
Things are working faulty
I’m on the wrong adventure
Or is it no adventure
I’m on the wrong path
It’s lonely
With broken slates and everyone’s inside warm with orange lights eating and drinking their happiness into the future
And I search for the right door
Is it this one ?
Or is it that one?
Which one behind it has all the remedies for my worries
For my helplessness
For me fears
For my everything

I try this door
Looks like a nice story to follow but there’s no hot chocolate her
What about the other door 
But there will never be any vivas here
What about this door
You can send all the emails you want you were not close
I am angry all these doors look glistening actually tricking me all the time 
Try this no try this no this will work 
Well it doesn’t work 
Never has never will 
I stand by a dark sign post and rest my head watching the hot air become cold as it leaves me happily dancing to the sky away from all my negative energy

And then I notice the last door on the street
It’s silent
No lights just one on the side but it’s attractive
The last door before the corner
Before I can’t see what’s on the other side
A big round clog lies on its centre
Nothing major but everything different from all the other doors I’ve knocked on 

My eyes link my mind invisible is drawn 
I walk over  slowly then quickly
And finally I stand in front of the door
Coming closer it looks wider the wood dark but solid
The circular handle nicely smooth 
The door just sits there 

I look around and notice no major sounds but I look down and notice a golden light from under the door. 
I ask myself if I knock on this door who will open? 
And if I knock on this door what will happen. 
Well this is the last door on the street
I’ve knocked on all of them before except this one
I’ve even knocked on some twice three and ten times 
I remind myself what happens when I knock
First the halls look interesting then you understand that there are tricks everywhere
Like it’s not like what ot seems
Like 5 hours of waste
Like feeling constantly tired

I look up the street from where I just was 
Some doors look really attractive 
Maybe I could just go to ones I’ve tried before 
I decide that previous doors are trustworthy at least I know what I’m in for
Failure
I start to walk away 
But then I stop 
The door looks at me and I look at it the wind takes language and turns leaves up on the street
I am suddenly aware of the words of the wind 
The trees sway in harmony
The tiles of the pavement connect with each other
The road is in existence 
I turn around and look at the last door on the street once more
I realise on that moment that I want to go forward not back 
I am interested in what this quiet less glittery door has to show
I take some footsteps and come in front of it again
I take a deep breath fist my hand to knock 

And then ….

To be continued 



No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -