Sunday, February 28, 2016

be different

whats wrong?
the feeling that youre in competition
well youre not
stop this madness
and be happy
dont give up
start and dont stop
dont be pushed around
dance
breathe
enjoy the queitness or the storm
wish upon a star just like the other day
no less
only more
 dont give up  the need to let it happen
but you gotta ttry
the only thing making you sad
is the feeling you are not trying
hard enough
or loud enough
only the loud of anger is within you
dont let taht breathe
be honest but dont be in denial
be true
but dont be non existent
be strong
but dont beat up others
be happy b
but dont show it all the time to others
be new
be different
show them show you that yo ucan change
dont look at others with an eye
that something they have you want and you can get with your own self
i mean a nice body
non one is stopping you
so dont be like that horrible energy
be the better energy
the better woman
and if you wernt before
 be that now
the better woman
be strong
and be really happy that Allah gave those girls a good chance of happiness and family

be the good girl 

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -