Monday, October 1, 2007

Eclipse

I want to protest and fight, for my people’s rights
An eclipse of unfair times has sullenly left them darkling
They marvel in unjustified blackness for reasons of this happening

Why weakness grows, famine soars, lack of education roars
Why are they transported into tomorrow by the lacking keenness of which should be a nation’s conjoint hearts
Hearts adjoined by same creation, same elation and same track
A people that should take pride, die for each another
Shelter their neighbor because we’re united, devoted, intended for one other
But a sky of poverty in souls covers their Land
The bamboozled onlookers onto dimness are ascertain they will be left to dry
Like a ground cracked open from absence of rain
My people are depleted from the rain that irrigates their solicitude


Though same flour of root kneads their infinitude
Identical color of tradition runs their habitude
Similar particles of ground withstands their multitude
But the power of fire that is inequality


Beggar’s hands are the competing winners on our streets
Dilapidated by rejection, hunger, defeat
Death is an overpopulated city where lost children to negligence accommodate
We have forbidden ourselves the sensation of being content if we rescued any handicapped of strength Deploringly, my people are still mystified by the persistent darkness and dullness of their incessant eclipse

It hovers ceaselessly
It is the lacerated closeness between my people
The penetrated kindness with blemishes
The budding selfishness into a non heeding flower
My people, my people have prohibited love’s power
Only power, power of this immortal fire
But hope is a waking dream
The sun will battle its way through

No comments:

What it is...

I see Life like a rose in the ice... beautiful but with cold settings - There are so many incredible things out there - but we always need to fight and perservere against the hardships too... otherwise the cold will win ... and we will wither away.

My imagination has led me to believe in something called 'Sudan Fairytale' -
The fantasy that My country will one day be independant and proud, never selfsish to provide its people with its needs, give freedom and success to all, be forever committed to achieve a prosperous inhabitance to every Sudanese in their own country-

My eyes fail me and I see the truth which I call - 'Khartoum Heartbreak' - This is a theme running through the blog under the 'Khartoum Heartbreak' Poems and whatever else about Sudan conveying broken down love, poor streets and cut off electricity along with a lot of other decays and problems in Khartoum city Life.

But I love my country and so I have no choice but to merge the Pain and the Love as one.

Faith is my heart and I could never do without it hoping in my prayers that I can be someone better always and that God forgives me as I fall in Mistakes through that frozen path of Life...

Sometimes I feel under control with all the too many emotions that run to colour my days and nights - Books, movies, music, dreams, friends, family, strangers, travel, - reality - the 10 O' Clock news -Most of the time I'm very Lost in trying to understand - whatever happens becomes tangled into writing this confusing memoir -

It's a really odd combination of air - not sure whether it is refreshing or suffocating - stabilising or maddening - But I breathe and
so it is
'Memoirs of a Sudanese breath' as I am 'Lost but under control' -